Moving Blockchain from the Lab & Into Business
Blockchain for Insurance: Real-World Application remains the only independent platform bringing together all of the major stakeholders involved in advancing blockchain across the insurance value chain. This is an event focused 100% on business adoption, uniquely focused on insurance, with an absolute focus on practical guidance.
Join us in June to benchmark your progress in blockchain, hear how others are overcoming common obstacles, walk away with new ideas and insights to re-engage the business.
Critical agenda topics include:
- Towards Industry Adoption & Paving the Way Forwards
- Facilitating Universal Interoperability
- Overcoming the Tensions Between GDPR & Blockchain
- Blockchain Implementation & the Role of Regulation
- Maintaining Momentum & Engagement Across Your Business
- Blockchain Platforms & Smart Contracts: Exploring the Legal Challenges & Opportunities
- 6+ Use Case Demonstrations of Blockchain Business Application Stories
World-Class Speaker Faculty
InsurTech Innovation Leader EMEA
Willis Towers Watson
Director, Co-Lead Distributed Ledger Technology
Principal Insurance Risk Officer
Global Head of Insurance
AXA XL, a division of AXA
Hear What Our Attendees Say
"The first blockchain for insurance summit was as complete in insurance industry representation as it was in drawing in the most serious blockchain and digital transformation leaders in the field. If there is one event to attend to get past the technology hype and to the real world applications of blockchain in insurance, this is it."
Dante Disparte, CEO & Founder, Risk Cooperative
"Blockchain for Insurance: Real-World Application was a great opportunity to catch up and discuss our latest advances in an area that is highly specialized and moving forward very quickly."
Magda Ramada, Director Senior Economist, Willis Towers Watson